|Trying not to let Oliver convince me to take part in the lazy winter.|
We’re already a week into December, so my goals for the month are already in full swing. Here’s a quick recap of my November goals:
- Blog more consistently: I’m aiming for three times a week, so I really want to make a list of posts I’d like to do so I have something better to go off of.
- Clean my studio: I’m not going to show you any pictures because it’s scary, but every time I turn around, I knock something over, so it really needs to be done.
- Clean my car
- Do SOMETHING with the bridesmaid dress
- Finish Holiday Presents
- Start Meditating
- Start Doing More Yoga
- Figure out what direction I want to go in for the New Year.
- Start looking at jobs for the New Year.
- Make a simple prototype for my marriage of metals necklace
- Do more blog hops
- Mend my Uncle’s jacket
- Drop off Donations
- Find a new dentist: Mine is booked up through March for cleanings, which is crazy! I wasn’t 100% thrilled with them anyway, so the hunt is on.
So I think that’s a pretty solid list. I’m still figuring out if I like bullet points or numbering them better. What are your goals for the month? Any great things I should see?
*this post contains affiliate links. I only post products with my honest opinions. Oftentimes, I already own them or have them on my wish list. By clicking these links, I receive a small portion, but it in no way raises the price you pay. Thank you for supporting Sharp Things!*